Thursday, May 27, 2010



This year I took on a challenge to make something for every ones birthday this year. I sometimes don't feel very connected to my family and wish we lived closer to each other. I want my children to grow up knowing who they are related too. I had no idea that doing this would touch my heart so much. I haven't had one complaint having to write yet a another birthday message to someone else ( we all write a birthday message on the back of the banner.) I love and admire my children and have enjoyed seeing their little personalities coming out in the little messages that they are sharing with such special people in their lives. I wish that I could keep all of the banners to show them when they grow up. Thank you family for helping me (with no complaints) with my quest!

2 comments:

Janessa Couch said...

They are adorable and so are you!!! You have such a sweet and tender heart for others.

Richard and Kristen said...

We haven't yet been the lucky recipients of these darling banners (we're all fall/winter birthdays). But we are looking forward to them so don't loose your wind:) Glad you have so much fun creating them.