Thursday, May 27, 2010




Yesterday was my one and only favorite little girls last day of kindergarten. Amelia has thoroughly loved being in Mr. Tabbs kindergarten class. She has grown so much, that is mentally and physically. Amelia loves to read specially the Book of Mormon reader every night with her Daddy. She loves math and is trying to get Spencer to help her learn even more. She thinks of others, and like Mr. Tabb says "she is always trying her best!" I love you more than life it self Amelia and look forward to many more fun school years with you. Next year Amelia got Mrs. Brown for her teacher and is just thrilled. Spencer had them same teacher and hoped that Amelia would also. She doesn't have any close friends in class with her, but like Amelia said "that's ok because I will get to make NEW ones!" Thanks to Jodi for taking such cute pictures as mom was busy doing the class party!

4 comments:

Janessa Couch said...

How exciting! Wow, they get kindergarten out early. On Sunday Mitchell asked me who Amelia was and I told her she was your daughter and he said, "she is a really cute girl." :) I agree!

Rockelle said...

marcy....enjoy it. soon you will have your freedom, but enjoy them while they are little....and you take beautiful picts MArcy you look so pretty in that picture with Amelia!

Richard and Kristen said...

Amelia, I love your attitude! A good attitude always attracts more friends.
What great pics of both of you!

Sara said...

I love that picture of the two of you, it's beautiful.