Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New Home in Utah

Well so many of you have asked to see pictures of our new home so I finally felt like it is "picture"(clean)worthy now. I did warn the kids about the photos but as you can see it didn't help. I took some pictures of the pictures that I still need to hang so if you would like to give your opinion I would really appreciate it!!






















Ops it posted backwards so you get to start in the storage room (my favorite) first!
We tried to move the blue couch downstairs but it wont fit! So as you can see watching family movies get a little hard on the bottom. That will probably be our first purchase!! We really do love our new home and were we are living now. The ward has been great. We sure miss and love our Oregon friends and Washington family. Heavenly Father has blessed us beyond what we feel we deserve!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Looks great! A room for every kid...wow! Do you not have a fireplace? That seems strange for Utah. DId you get new couches? Good luck decorating...you'll do great. Trust in yourself...you do have good taste! TAke care! I miss you!

Marcy said...

Rachel ~ Yes my kids are SPOILED!!! I really wanted a craft/sewing room, but that will come. No fireplace. I did the room off to the kitchen a little different and will post that picture today. Yes we got new couches, they are actually my sisters old ones and she sold them to us for a screaming deal so we grabbed them in a heart beat!! thanks for the vote of confidence, you are a sweet friend!