Sunday, November 28, 2010

I haven't done a post in a long time, as you can see. I have taken alot of pictures but just need to upload them and let you know what wonderful things have happened to us in the past few months. We are alive and well living in our new house in Utah. It has been snowing all day and I just love the beautiful sheet of whiteness that I get to experience. Today in church I thought of all the blessings that have come to our family recently. I hope that I can tell you more about it on here soon.

4 comments:

Janessa Couch said...

I hope that you tell us too. :) We miss you but I am so glad that it sounds as though things are going well for your family!!!

Cali said...

WOW--you're in UT? You know, we have family there and would love to say hi on one of our trips up there! I can't wait to hear more!

Rockelle said...

miss you!

Grandmagretzky said...

You better be loading those pictures girl! I want to see you in your big new kitchen...Sure miss you, sweetie.