Tuesday, November 25, 2008




We got our yearly kids pictures done @ Kiddie Kandids last week. I just need to say how thankful I am for my kids. I can now book the appoinment on line which is very nice since we live 40 minuets away. We got to Babies"R" Us @ 11:10 and they informed me that I booked @ the Clackamas store instead. There was no way that I would be able to get there so they tried to sneek us in at 12:15 but it turned more into 1:30. So we finally left the store by 2:10 and the kids were STARVED! I think the pictures turned out well and hoped the store survived us rocking in the chairs about a total of 2 hours. The things we do for our kids pictures.





9 comments:

Marsha said...

Marcy your kids are growing up so fast. The pictures are so cute in their matching outfits.

Lyon Pride said...

Very cute!

Lyon Pride said...

Very cute!

Melissa said...

I love the pictures...you have such cute kids! I need to get in and have ours done. In 2 years Megan will be in college...scary!

Janessa Couch said...

I love your pictures and the matching outfits. I need to give Kiddie Kandids a try.

Grandmagretzky said...

You go girl! Getting all the kids in one place for pictures is an effort, for sure...But they grow up so fast. You've got to document it all. Luv ya! Jan

Janette said...

I didn't know you had a blog! I'm glad I found my way here (from Facebook). Your kids are darling!!! Hope you have a great Christmas!

Arritt said...

Yea Marcy- I'm glad I came across your blog! I can't believe how your kids have grown! It's been awhile I guess. Anyway, I wanted to say Hi and Merry Christmas! Karley Arritt

Cheree said...

Hey Marcy,
I am so glad that you started a blog so that we can keep in contact more. I love the pictures of your kids. They turned out so well. I also love the playlist, it brings back so many memories.